LOOKING FOR: USFL, for shells ONLY!

Information about anything for sale related to gumball football helmets may be posted here.
Fusion Media

LOOKING FOR: USFL, for shells ONLY!

Post by Fusion Media »

So here's what I'm looking for at the moment. I need some USFL helmets, but I only need them to blank them for the shells. So the ideal situation would be some that have decals that are missing or in real bad shape, and so on. As long as the shells are in good condition (no cracks, scratches, or physical damage), then they'll work fine.

Here are the five that I need: Panthers (cream colored shell), Wranglers (copper shell), Gunslingers (kelly green shell), Stallions (champagne colored shell), Invaders (yellow gold shell).

Now, I know that there are kelly green and yellow gold shells available from older NFL helmets, but the shells themselves are a different generation. I need the 4th generation shells for the website. What's even more interesting is the USFL shells all have the injection point on the center of the crown of the shell.

If you can help me out, send me an email and let me know what you're looking to get in return.

gumballhelmets@gmail.com