Layered Gumball helmets

Information about anything for sale related to gumball football helmets may be posted here.
GumballGary

Layered Gumball helmets

Post by GumballGary »

Hi everyone, some of you I recognize from the Miniature Gumball Football Helmet Club on Facebook. But for those of you I've not "met" there, I wanted to share some pics of gumballs I've been making. I've had a great response to an Instagram account I started (@lumberjack_logos) and am open to making more. I've been commissioned to create an entire set of NFL gumballs from the late 70's, but can also do others while I work on that set at the same time. Let me know if you'd be interested...I'd also be interested in doing some high school or college teams in a gumball helmet. Here are some pics of some early gumballs I did (kinda as an experiment), another larger version, and finally what they currently look like. If you are interested, feel free to email me at lumberjacklogos@gmail.com
Thanks for your interest!
Gary

Edit to add: The pics are listed in reverse order...latest iteration first, my early attempts at the bottom (Bears & Chiefs)
Attachments
9.jpeg
8.jpeg
7.jpeg
5.jpeg
4.jpeg
3.jpeg
2.jpeg
1.jpg

Gumball Wizard
Site Admin

Re: Layered Gumball helmets

Post by Gumball Wizard »

They look great! How much would pieces like the ones pictured cost?

Your logo helmet reminds me of the USFL Maulers.

20220410_114807_resized.jpg

GumballGary

Re: Layered Gumball helmets

Post by GumballGary »

I've been asking $95 for my gumballs. with shipping usually around $8-12 for most places in the US. As for my logo, you are correct, I designed it with the Maulers in mind...I liked their helmet back in the day.

Thanks for your interest in my gumball helmets, let me know if you're interested in one.
Gary